Monday 20 March 2017

I can't always think of many things to say about a book or a movie, and this is one of many reasons that I haven't started a horror blog sooner. Another is that I doubt my ability to maintain one once I have started.
So whilst I will attempt to write some long, essay-like entries, I will also be doing a lot of smaller entries, some in the form of notes or remarks, others in the form of links.

Such as this one.

Have you seen Baskin? You should. It is genuinely horrifying in a genre that is filled up with routine slashers and feel-good family friendly entries. If you have seen Baskin, did you understand it? I didn't, and I like to think I have a good brain. Anyway, here's a link to a video which you absolutely shouldn't watch unless you've seen Baskin.

Baskin Explained.


No comments:

Post a Comment